Affiliate Program Frequently Asked Questions
Who pays me?
When do I get paid?
Payments are sent every 2nd Wednesday for the pay period ending 2 weeks prior to allow for security checking and fraud prevention. If you are a high earning affiliate you are eligible for weekly payments.
How much do I get paid?
How do I promote you?
Our advice is to keep it simple.
- If you have a blog, make a post about your experience with our ebook. Examples are available in the affiliate resources area.
- If you have a website, select one of our high click-thru banners or add a descriptive text link from our list of examples
- If you have a review site, contact us for a sample copy of the ebook so you can write a review for your visitors
- If you have a newsletter, we have a range of news items about the benefits of homemade soap which work well as features in a regular newsletter
How do I know how much I’ve made?
ClickBank provides comprehensive statistics that update every day. You can log in to your account at any time and browse your clicks and sales, analyze conversions, and download reports for your business records.
Checking statistics is one of the best parts of promoting affiliate programs!
Which websites work best?
– Beauty, body, and hair
– Environmental, nature or anti-pollution
– Parenting, crafts, hobbies, and relaxation
– Money subjects like budgeting (saving or earning)
– Directories with a bit of everything
– Special occasion promotions like Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, and Christmas