When people ask me what I do and I tell them that I teach people how to make fabulous bath and body products from home, they often express surprise that it is so easy to replace store-bought products.
Here are some of the products that I regularly make (and are featured in The Handcrafter’s Companion e-book).
– Fragrant handcrafted soaps
– Luscious bath bombs
– Soothing bath teas, additives and soaks
– Fun and foamy bubble baths
– Nourishing body butters, balms, lotions and creams
– Invigorating body scrubs, polishes, salts and masques
– Extravagant home fragrance products
– Luxurious potpourri and sachets
– Unique aromatherapy blends
The great thing I’ve discovered about this fun and profitable hobby is that once you learn a few core techniques and recipes, it’s very easy to branch out to create a myriad of different products.
I have to fly out the door right now, but ‘ll show you what I mean very shortly – promise!